samedi 7 mai 2011

Evaluation Activity 6


What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

By doing this product, I have learned many things about how to create a movie and about what you need to do it.


On this picture, we can see that I am working on Corel VideoStudio on my project.We can see the library at the top right where we can download the clips. We can also see the timeline at the bottom of the screen, which is where you add the clips. The square on the top left is where you can actually watch both clips or project.



In this picture (not real good quality because it was a photo taken with my phone ...), we can see me using a camcorder which is putten on a Tripod.
The camcorder is used to record everything I want to. This Camcorder has also the option of taking pictures, zooming, looking at the records ...
The tripod is very useful while filming if you don't want clips that look like amateur. It allows more safety for the camcorder but also a recording smoother. With his extendable legs, the tripod could be adjust to almost every height you want.

Then here is the list of websites and programs I used.
KeepVid is a website where you can download YouTube videos. It helped me to get the distributor's clip (Paramount clip).



The Art Of Title is a website that helped me in many ways : it has a lot of opening scenes on it and gives a lot of advices about how to make your opening sequence better by adding the titles well. I also analysed the opening of Lord of War on The Art Of The Title.


Corel VideoStudio x2 is the program I used to edit. Because I had already used Imovie before, I didn't have any problems about editing. I found this program easier to use than Imovie.
This program allows to edit, add music, effect, titles and then, share.


Blogger is the website in which we had to put all all our work. It is possible to write posts, post pictures and videos. It is also very easy to use and, except some problems with pictures, I didn't have any issue with it.  


YouTube is a very famous website in which it is possible to share and watch videos. I mainly used this website to watch opening scenes of movie but also other AS Media Studies work and then post them on my blog by embedding them. By using KeepVid and YouTube, I was able to get the distributor's company clip.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire