samedi 7 mai 2011

Evaluation Activity 5

How did you address your target audience?


For this specific task, I did an interview of Alexandre Wettstein that I filmed but the link to the video doesn't work. I am going to write down our discussion :


Martin : So, Alexandre is 17 years old and he just saw my opening sequence. What is your first impression on it ? 


Alexandre : First of all, I was surely surprised by how the music matched with the sequence. It thought it was an important point. I also found the story quickly understandable. 



Martin : Does it look like something you have seen before or it is, somehow, challenging what you know about opening scenes ?


Alexandre : I found that, in general, the movie was in the usual conventions of the drama genre. It was quite well done but it was still a bit usual.


Martin : Would you like to watch the rest of the movie ?


Alexandre : I would enjoy watching the rest of the movie, to know what is going to happend to this protagonist and how he is going to cope with his  new college.

Martin : How do you imagine the rest of the movie ?


Alexandre : I don't really know. I can guess that he will have problems to adapt hisself to the way in which the boarding works and the college itself. But I cannot really tell because it isn't the kind of film where you can guess the end. I mean, for example, in movies like Alien, we can guess that the alien is going to die but nt in this kind of movie. Or at least not only with the opening.


Martin : Is there anything else you want to add ?


Alexandre : Perhaps just the fact that the fast pace part well done. I guess it wasn't that easy to make. I also really enjoyed the last movement of the camcorder from the college to the the sky and the cross. I think that's all.


Martin : OK, thank you Alexandre.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire