vendredi 6 mai 2011

Actors and Team

For my opening sequence, many persons helped me by acting in the movie itself or giving me advices on how to film and how to edit well.

The main character in my movie is named Pablo Coleman. He is an american coming to a boarding school in Great Britain. The actor playing this protagonist is Geoffroy Delpit, a boy in year 10 in Saint Edmunds. He is in boarding which suited me well because it would be easier to work with him. He is the only character that really appears during the opening scene.


Mr Breese, my media teacher, helped me in many ways. First of all, he was giving me a lot of advices on how to use correctly the camcorder, how to edit ... He also drove the car in the first part of the opening scene and gave me tips while filming on, for example, what camera shots I could use.
In the movie itself, he is the father that brings his son to the college.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire