vendredi 25 mars 2011

How the shoot went (First attempt)

For my first attempt at filming my media project, I started filming the "short quick shots" part. I thought it was going to be easy and quickly done. I didn't plan much before I started filming.

During the filming, I realised that I had a hudge amount of shots to take (and re-take so that I could be sur about them) and it would take a long time.

Not planing creates some problems such as shots that I forget to do or problems of connection between different shots (stuff that appears in a shot when it is not suppose to). I also had to end the filming before I filmed all what I was especting to film because the battrey ran out of power (again because I didn't plan well enough and forgot to recharge the battery).



I did not filmed the part in the car because I didn't have access to a car at this moment.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire