vendredi 1 avril 2011

Corel VideoStudio Lesson

We were given a task during a lesson about how to use Corel Video Studio 12. The task was to use the 5 pictures given in Corel Video Studio 12 and, by adding texts and effects, to create a story.


I found this task really hard at the beginning because I thought that a story based on 5 pictures would be too simple or also bad. I tried to find a link between the pictures and I finally designed a little story which tells the problems of a woman on Internet. And, because I had already used Imovie before, I didn't have real problems to edit.
With this task, I learned to use the effects of Corel VideoStudio 12 (even if I didn't use them in the movie) and also to be imaginative to get a story from almost nothing.
Another importqnt thing I learned by doing this task is how to use font and matching it with the movie : For this short story, I used one of the most common font ; Times New Roman.

I used this font because it is the font we are most likely to see on the internet so it will link directly to the story itself.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire