mardi 8 février 2011

Summary of the movie

I had a task about summary to do. Here are the advices and questions : To do a summary, the most important idea is to to keep it simple. To do so, I had to give titles on "25 words" summaries of movies :

Storage by Chris Denne and Matt Winn - Terror stalks a storage facility. Survival for those trapped inside depends on the secrets in those endless units. But some doors are better left locked.
My title : "What's behind the door ?"

Shoeless Joe by Andrew Clyde - A holiday of a lifetime across the desolate heart of the Australian outback turns into a living nightmare for five friends.
My title : The Australian's Nightmare.

Egomonia by Paul Alexander and Simon Braithwaite - Hotshot young lawyer Michael Stark becomes so succesful, so arrogant and so full of himself that his ego decodes to go solo - with disastrous consequences.
My title : When ego takes control ...

Finally, I had to do a "25 words" summary about my fictional movie :
By Martin Oursel -

"After having problems with his familly, Georges is sent to a boarding school in a foreign country to learn a new way of living."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire